Please read this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading, or using this App Vid-Debate.
By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading, or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "I Agree" button, and do not download or use the Application.
Modifications to Application
Vid-Debate reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
- Users can create content (Text/Video) through/on your Vid-Debate
- User can view Text and Video through/on Vid-Debate
- User can upload their profile picture through/on Vid-Debate
- Vid-Debate is not collecting any personal information of user
- Content and Application are Application Owner’s intellectual property
- Yes, we may regularly update the application with new features, bug fixes etc. as needed
Feedback and Suggestions
- If users provide a feedback & suggestions for Vid-Debate application, no compensation and credits will be provided at this stage
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you create an account and use the Platform. We also collect information you share with us from third-party social network providers, and technical and behavioral information about your use of the Platform. We also collect information contained in the messages you send through our Platform and information from your phone book, if you grant us access to your phone book on your mobile device. More information about the categories and sources of information is provided below.
Information you choose to provide
For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
- Registration information, such as age, username and password, language, and email or phone number
- Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image
- User-generated content, including comments, photographs, videos, and virtual item videos that you choose to upload or broadcast on the Platform (“User Content”)
- Information we obtain from other sources
- Social Media. If you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google), we may collect information from these social media services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
- Third-Party Services. We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as advertising partners and analytics providers.
- Others Users of the Platform. Sometimes other users of the Platform may provide us information about you, including through customer service inquiries.
- Other Sources. We may collect information about you from other publicly available sources.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform, including internet or other network activity information such as your IP address, geolocation-related data (as described below), unique device identifiers, browsing and search history (including content you have viewed in the Platform), and Cookies (as defined below).
We collect information regarding your use of the Platform and any other User Content that you generate through and broadcast on our Platform. We also link your subscriber information with your activity on our Platform across all your devices using your email, phone number, or similar information.
We collect information about the device you use to access the Platform, including your IP address, unique device identifiers, model of your device, your mobile carrier, time zone setting, screen resolution, operating system, app and file names and types, keystroke patterns or rhythms, and platform.
We collect information about your location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address. With your permission, we may also collect Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
We collect and process, which includes scanning and analyzing, information you provide in the context of composing, sending, or receiving message through the Platform’s messaging functionality. That information includes the content of the message and information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read, as well as the participants of the communication. Please be aware that messages sent to other users of the Platform will be accessible by those users and that we are not responsible for the manner in which those users use or disclose messages.
How we share your information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and while VidDebate does not sell personal information to third parties, we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect for business purposes.
With Your Consent
We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or with your further direction.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, to login to the Platform or to share information about your usage on the Platform with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Platform, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Platform, in accordance with their privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Platform, you should be aware that any information you share may be read, collected, or used by other users. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while engaging. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
Amendments to this Agreement
Vid-Debate reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at VidDebate@gmail.com